This square contains the letters of the Names of the Archangels of the first nine sephiroth. Metatron, Tzaphkiel, Tzadkiel, Kamael, Michael, Haniel, Raphael and Gabriel. These letters add up to 1960 – 7 x 280
The outer columns and rows have the number 277 (for which Crowley gives “gratia, benevolentia”) and 283 (“that goes on foot”). These words seem to come from “friend” and “foot soldier”).
The 5 remaining columns and rows have the value of 280 which is the Gematria of Sandalphon.
Tzaphkiel & Raziel:
In Daniel 5:25 this mysterious sentence appears. It is the original “writing on the wall” which is so often referenced.
None of the king’s wise men knew the meaning of the phrase, and Daniel was brought in to interpret it.
This is Daniel’s translation:
MENE = “God hath numbered thy kingdom, and brought it to an end”
TEKEL = “Thou are weighed in the balances, and found wanting”
PERES = “Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians”
Let’s ignore the difference between UPHARSIN and PERES for a moment. The U is the Vav which means “and”, PHARS and PERES are spelled the same in the Hebrew (Peh Resh Samech).
The words clearly weren’t part of the normal language spoken by the king and his court, else Daniel wouldn’t have had to be brought in to interpret them.
What if we compare it with Sumerian?
MEN = tiara
NE = strength
TAKA = abandon
TAKA LA = open
U = and
PAR = canal
SEN = battle
Strength has Abandoned the Crown and Opened a Canal to Battle
In the night following Daniel’s interpretation of these words, king Belshazzar was slain. A powerful Spell.
MEN NE TAKA LA U PAR SEN
INIM INIM MA SU IL LA ILU SIN KAN
SIPTU KARID TU ISTAR KA NU UT I LA A TI
DI BAR SAMI I U IRSITI SA RU RU KIBRATI
IN NIN NA BU UK RAT ILU SIN I LIT TI ILU NIN GAL
MAT DAR RI SU MI I KU RA DI SAMAS
ILU ISTAR ANU TI MA SAMI I TIBI IL LI
ILU BIL MALIKI TA DI IMMI DA
MU BA AN TU U TU DAN
RU KUTU TU SAK NA PANU KI
TAS MI TUM ILAT AT SUPI U DADI BILIT
Ishtar, the heroine, strong among goddesses!
Lady of Heaven and Earth!
Splendour of the Four Quarters!
Firstborn of Sin! Offspring of Ningal!
O Ishtar, over these Heavens dost thou rule!
Continuing my idea that Enochian is coded Sumerian
- HEKAS HEKAS ESTE BEBELOI
- South: Trace a large golden circle, and within this trace an Invoking Pentagram of Fire. Then point to the center of the Pentagram and vibrate OIP TEAA PDOCE (“Utmost Gate to the Self, A Window in the Fence to Rise and Rise, this Received Window is of Maximum Value to the Self”) Say “I invoke ye,ye Angels of the Great Watchtower of the South.”
- West: Trace a large golden circle, and within this trace an Invoking Pentagram of Water. Then point to the center of the Pentagram and vibrate MPH ARSL GAIOL (“Expand As much as Man can, as He Rises in Purity and Spreads, He Breaks through the Gate of Self”) Say “I invoke ye, ye Angels of the Great Watchtower of the West.”
- East: Trace a large golden circle, and within this trace an Invoking Pentagram of Air. Then point to the center of the Pentagram and vibrate ORO IBAH AOZPI (“The Self the Pure Self, Man Rises and Branches out through the Gate, Self Rises through the Gate and Gathers together As much as possible”) Say “I invoke ye, ye Angels of the Great Watchtower of the East.”
- North: Trace a large golden circle, and within this trace an Invoking Pentagram of Earth. Then point to the center of the Pentagram and vibrate MOR DIAL HCTGA (“The Purity of Self Expands, as He Rises through the Valuable Gate, Man Removes the Fence and Breaks it and Rises”) Say “I invoke ye, ye Angels of the Great Watchtower of the North.”
- In the center of your Circle, make the sign of the Rendering of the Veil above the Tablet of Union and say: OL SONF VORSG GOHO IAD BALT ELEXARPEH COMANANU TABITOM ZODAKARA OD ZODAMERANU. ODO KIKLE QAA PIAP PIAMOS OD VAOAN (“He Himself, Spreading and making (those in) the Hidden places Follow, (these) Cut Units of Self’s Spreading, Cut by Man’s Self, Rise up through the Valuable Gate, Branch out and Rise up to His Fence. The Window to Him, A window in the Garment to Rise in Purity As much as possible! Man Receives the Expansion and Rise of Self! Bond and Rise, Bond with the Fence and Rise! Branch out through the Gate in the Fence and Expand Self! Gather yourselves and Rise, I Receive you, Rise up in Purity! The Valuable Self! Gather yourselves, Rise and Expand in Purity, Rise, Bond and Follow! The Value of Self, Receive the Gate, the Window He has placed, Rise through this Gift, Rise through the Gate As much as possible! Rise through the Gate and Spread Self! The Valuable Self. Self Rises up in Unity, and Bonds with those that Follow!”)
- Create the Vortex, by walking the Circle three times deosil, making the Sign of the Enterer every time you pass the East.
- Perform your Ritual.
- Close by walking the Circle three times widdershins, and making the Sign of the Enterer every time you pass the East.
- Give License to Depart in the 4 corners.
- Praise God.
- Close the Veil.
Mizkun is the Genius of Amulets in the Nuctemeron as given by Eliphas Levi.
This name may be composed of the following words:
MI = “Who”
ZQN = “Old”
QVM = “To make stand” or “To cause anything to be imposed on one” or “To bind to an oath”
The compound Name then becomes MIZQMN which has the numerical value of 247
Another word with this value is MVRA = “that which is feared or reverenced” which is found in Psalm 76:12
Vow, and pay unto the LORD your God; let all that are round about Him bring presents unto Him that is to be feared.
The Old One Who Makes Them Stand And Binds Them To Their Oath
I have spent a lot of time and energy in researching and writing my new book.
And I’m excited to say it’s now available at your local Amazon.
Take a look, you might like it:
In this post https://asterrars.com/2020/12/19/a-thought-on-the-enochian-alphabet/ I wrote that Enochian might be a coded form of Sumerian.
When I apply that to the Names of the Elemental Kings and the Names on the Tablet of Union, it gives an interesting result.
The 4 Kings
|OIP TEAA PDOCE||Self + Gate + As much as|
Fence + Put – Window + Rise + Rise
As much as + Valuable + Self + Remove / Receive + Put – Window
|“Utmost Gate to the Self, A Window in the Fence to Rise and Rise, this Received Window is of Maximum Value to the Self”|
|MPH ARSL GAIOL||Expand + As much as + Man / Stone|
Rise + Pure + Spreading + He / One
Cut / Break + Rise + Gate + Self + He / One
|“Expand As much as Man can, as He Rises in Purity and Spreads, He Breaks through the Gate of Self”|
|ORO IBAH AOIZP||Self + Pure + Self|
Gate + Branch + Rise + Man / Stone
Rise + Self + Gate + Gather together + As much as
|“The Self the Pure Self, Man Rises and Branches out through the Gate, Self Rises through the Gate and Gathers together As much as possible”|
|MOR DIAL HCTGA||Expand + Self + Pure|
Valuable + Gate + Rise + He / One
Man / Stone + Remove / Receive + Fence + Cut / Break + Rise
|“The Purity of Self Expands, as He Rises through the Valuable Gate, Man Removes the Fence and Breaks it and Rises”|
The Names on the Tablet of Union
|EXARP||Put – Window + Garment + Rise + Pure + As much as||“A window in the Garment to Rise in Purity As much as possible”|
|HCOMA||Man / Stone + Remove / Receive + Self + Expand + Rise||“Man Receives the Expansion and Rise of Self”|
|NANTA||Bond – Side + Rise + Bond – Side + Fence + Rise||“Bond and Rise to Bond with the Fence and Rise”|
|BITOM||Branch + Gate + Fence + Self + Expand||“Branch out through the Gate in the Fence and Expand Self”|
Something to consider when performing the Watchtower Ritual.